HVYC Members: September Newsletter Posted
2023 Registration Process For Kayak Launch and Pedestrian Observation Area
We are pleased to offer a new kayak launch and pedestrian observation area for Olde Point Easement Members.
What you need:
1. Proof of property ownership and/or rental agreement (and written property owner permission) if applicable.
2. Signed Kayak Launch/Pedestrian Observation Area User Guidelines form
3. Payment for your access FOB (Cash or Check made out to, “Harbour Village Yacht Club” or “HVYC”).
4. Active Military (with proof of deployment/duty) are exempt from charges for use of kayak launch and/or pedestrian observation area.
(*) If exception is required request to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following fee structure is effective January 1st, 2023 for Olde Point Easement Members:
· Kayak/Paddleboard/Canoe Launch: $100 annually
· Pedestrian Observation: $ 50 annually
• Key fob replacement: $50
Registration documents and payments received after June 1st, 2023, will be prorated by month.
Key Fobs for the 2023 Season will deactivate on March 31st, 2024
Mail-in registration is not available at this time.
How to apply for a 2023 ramp pass for Olde Point Easement Members:
- The in-person registration days were on March 11 and March 25
- If you were unable to attend an in-person registration day, submit your online application and email email@example.com to request an appointment. Bring your signed 2023 Ramp Usage Guidelines for Olde Point Easement Members along with copies of all supporting documents and payment to your appointment. Please follow this process for ramp pass renewals and new applications.
Only Olde Point Easement Members may apply; proof of residency and ownership is required
Please use this guide when applying your ramp pass decals on your tow vehicle, boat, and trailer